Reiki Level I for Animals and Humans!
Time & Location
About the Event
Are you interested in a healing modality that is easy to learn and can support you and your animals in reducing pain, depression, inflammation and anxiety, help address behavioral challenges, improve mobility and overall physical and emotional well-being? Reiki is an ancient Japanese meditative practice that is also used for spiritual development and to practice oneness with all living things.
This masked, socially distanced course is presented by Reiki Master Teacher Cindie Ambar (Heartsong Animal Healing) and uses the Let Animals Lead (tm) approach as taught by Kathleen Prasad, Animal Reiki source. The course includes:
- Certification in Reiki Level I
- Attunements to support you in connecting with the energy
- An overview of the system of Reiki and how it relates to healing self and other
- Reiki self-treatment
- Chair treatments for humans, with charts for hand placement throughout the body
- Principles of treatment with animals
- Animal treatments
This two day course takes place at Pregnant Mare Rescue in Watsonville, California on July 31 and August 1 from 10:00-3:30 both days. The cost is $397, with 25% of the proceeds donated to PMR. For more information, please contact Cindie at 831-332-8464 or email@example.com.